Tracy is a principal of the Business Advisory division in Brisbane. She has over 30 years of accounting experience, including 20 years in the Brisbane market.
She has extensive experience in managing the taxation and compliance affairs for self-managed superannuation funds (SMSFs), individuals and small to medium enterprises (SMEs) in a wide range of industries. This includes primary production, retail, tourism, resources, property development, manufacturing and professional services.
Tracy has worked in accounting for a very long time, so it's hard for her to remember working anywhere else. However, she does accredit learning her people skills from her early days in hospitality.
"I am motivated by the success of my clients, along with earning their respect and trust as we work together over many years."
Tracy is an early bird and is up with the sun. She starts her day with the birds, getting her best work done before lunch. Tracy also loves to travel in and out of Australia and is always looking for that work-life balance.
Solutions Tracy Herlihy provides
Tracy is Brisbane’s ‘in-house’ specialist when it comes to SMSFs. Tracy also provides practical and commercial business advice to SMEs and individuals in the following areas:
- tax compliance, minimisation and planning
- preparation of financial statements
- cash flow forecasts, budgets and strategies
- structuring advice
- business valuations
- income tax and GST consolidations
- finance applications
- estate and succession planning
- outsourced CFO services
As a principal of the Brisbane office, with over 30 years of experience, Tracy loves to work closely with her clients and is a trusted adviser.
- Worked with clients from start-up to sale of mature businesses.
- Assisted with structuring small single entity groups into large multiple entity groups.
- Provided advice in relation to property and business acquisitions.
Her role as head of superannuation in Brisbane has seen the number of funds in Brisbane increase from six to over 150 and this number continues to grow.
Tracy also provides advice and services to a number of inbound New Zealand companies starting up a business in Australia.
- Member, CPA Australia
- Affiliate, ICAA
- Justice of the Peace (Qual)
- SMSF Specialist
- Bachelor of Accounting - University of South Australia