About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, one of the world’s largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 860 offices in 123 countries, and more than 50,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working with RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 123 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 50,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced Accounting & Tax Manager to lead and manage multiple accounts and projects of the Accounting and Tax Department in the Athens office and to ensure that clients receive a quality service in all respects.
- Provide accounting and tax consulting or compliance services to corporate clients in compliance with laws and regulations within timeframe
- Coordinate the day-to-day accounting activities of the client companies
- Perform monthly and year end accounting activities (Returns: VAT – VIES / Witholding Taxes/ Intrastat/ Income Tax statement)
- Ensure Tax Law compliance according to the L.4172/2013 and its amendment L.4223/2013
- Prepare the Summary Table of the Transfer Pricing File
- Take ownership of engagement, demonstrate good project management skills
- Ensure completion of each assignment to a high quality standard, within the budget and on or before deadlines
- Deliver excellent client service
- Coordinate and work in a team of qualified, highly motivated professionals and assess their performance
- Build relationships and interact with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Contribute to proposal creation and submission
- At least 8 years of professional experience in Accounting & Tax Advisory or Compliance services.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or relevant
- A’ Class Accountant Signature
- Knowledge of IFRS and US Gaap
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent IT skills
- Proficiency with Accounting & ERP systems
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the practice through proactive interactions with Firm’s and clients' senior management
- Graduation from the yearly KOE Taxation Seminar («Κατάρτιση Στελεχών στο Φορολογικό Δίκαιο», Οικονομικό Πανεπιστήμιο Αθηνών) will be considered a plus
The ideal candidate should also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration.
- Strong commitment to providing excellent quality service.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management.
- Strong leadership and personnel management skills
- Analytical skills with detailed orientation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and excellent opportunity for advancement, in one of the leading global Audit – Tax - Advisory Firms.
Apply now and discover 'The Power of Being You'
Please send your CV in strict confidence by quoting reference ATM0322 and by following the button below.