About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 860 offices in 123 countries, and more than 50,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working for RSM
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 50,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for a qualified high performing Audit Manager to be involved in providing audit and assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients for our Audit Department in the Athens office.
- Manage a client portfolio
- Deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work
- Manage project financials (including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition)
- Ensure completion of each assignment to a high quality standard, within the budget and on or before deadlines
- Manage the preparation of the engagement plan
- Set performance standards and objectives for the engagement
- Take a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations
- Demonstrate a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and Partners
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard
- Coach staff in dealing with complex and risk related areas
- Identify ways to maximize the relationship with clients and deliver added value, think strategically about client needs by understanding their business and key risks
- Participate in the development of new means to meet client needs, contribute to proposal delivery
- Establish sustainable business relationships with clients
- Identify client business needs
- Continually develop staff through coaching and the conduct of regular and constructive appraisals
- Conduct business development activities with existing clients
- Participate in business development/ activities related to target companies
- Professional qualification: ACCA or SOEL with signatory rights
- At least 7 years of external audit experience within an international audit firm
- In-depth knowledge of Greek Accounting Standards, Greek Taxation IFRS and ISA rules and regulations
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Excellent IT skills
- Commitment to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
- Able to identify business opportunities and contribute to the practice through proactive thinking.
The ideal candidates will also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service
- Good problem solving skills
- Commitment to self-improvement.
- Ability to lead a team and manage multiple engagements
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to supervise team members
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment and excellent opportunity for advancement, in one of the leading global Audit Firms.
Apply now and discover 'The Power of Being You'
Please send your CV in strict confidence by quoting reference AM0322 and by following the button below.