About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 810 offices in more than 120 countries, and more than 48,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working at RSM - Discovering The Power of Being You
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 48,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for a driven individual to take on the role of Payroll Senior/ Supervisor in our Payroll Outsourcing Services Department in the Athens office. This Department holds a leading place in this sector in the Greek Market and its clientele includes Greek and Multinational firms of all sizes and from all sectors of the Greek Economy.
Being part of the Payroll Services Department and dealing with the full spectrum of the department’s activities. More analytically:
- Being responsible for the entire payroll processing, including payroll calculations, data entry, computations, preparation of reports, issuance of pay slips etc, for multiple clients.
- Performing necessary control actions.
- Ensuring compliance with public authorities regarding labor law requirements.
- Developing knowledge of current Labour Legislation.
- Carrying out Insurance & Labor law advice, preparation of reports and other special deliverables for our clients.
- Managing and internally obtaining answers to Insurance and Labour Law related questions that clients place.
- Preparing reports and other deliverables according to client needs.
- Handling payroll queries from clients.
- Handling the communication with public authorities.
- Attending client meetings when required.
- Collaborating effectively with other team members and providing support as required.
- Adhering to strict deadlines and providing services of the highest quality.
- Supervising small teams.
- Provide support to other members of the team as required.
- Degree in Accounting or Economics.
- 6-8 years of working experience and at least 4 in a similar position.
- Experience with ERPs (including HRMS by Scan or similar software).
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced computer capabilities, proficient user of MS Office.
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Military services fulfilled (if applicable)
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Good knowledge of Greek legislation regarding insurance, labor and social security matters;
- Deep knowledge of payroll processing;
- Experience of supervising small teams;
- Experience of working on multiple payrolls;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Urge to maintain their professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops;
- reviewing publications and governmental acts and updates etc.;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multitasked, fast-paced and changing environment;
- Have a positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication;
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships;
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment, exposure to international payroll practices and the opportunity for advancement.
Apply now and discover 'The Power of Being You'
Please send your CV in strict confidence by following the button below.