At corporate service providers
We hope you are staying safe during these times.
Tax Integrity has become a more significant topic in last couple of years. Politicians are aiming to improve the tax integrity of companies. Supervisors require institutions to develop effective policies to manage tax integrity risks in a proper manner. The social pressure is increasing every day. But, the challenge is that Tax integrity risk management goes beyond what is required by law, resulting in many questions on how to comply. In order to support you to find the right answers, we invite you to attend our free fee webinar on “ Managing Tax Integrity Risk at Corporate Service Providers”.
This webinar will be held on: Wednesday 1 July 2020 11am to 12am, and will cover:
- What is the current Regulatory Landscape?
- How to implement Regulatory Requirements?
- 3 Actual Case Studies to guide on how to assess the tax integrity risk.
- The Tax angel including DAC6 and Substance Requirements
The webinar will be facilitated by:
- Herman Annink, Director at RSM Netherlands Consultancy
- Aike van der Staay, Managing Partner at Signum Consulting
- Jaap van Dijk, Director at RSM Netherlands Consultancy
- Mario van den Broek , Partner at RSM Tax & Business Consulting Services
This webinar will be the first webinar customized for Corporate Service providers. In the coming months we will continue organizing free webinars to talk about the topics specific to Corporate Service Providers.
Download: Agenda and information about speakers
Watch the recording of this webinar