Trial Balance is the flagship publication of NZ CA member firms and covers a wide-range of articles on all aspects of business and accounting.
The Trial Balance is published quarterly in March, June, September and December
Issue 65 - December 2018
In this issue:
- Are you managing all aspects of risk in your business?
- Write attention grabbing headlines
- Tool helps track KiwiSaver
- Proposed new rules for GST on low-value imported goods announced
- Claiming business expenses
- Get an NZBN
- Food businesses - do you need to register?
- ACC levies
- Tax calendar
- Business sucession planning
- Planning: Tips and tools to help you start a business
- Another home business calculation
- Are you owed an ACC Levy refund?
- Five key features of KiwiSaver changes
- Capital gains tax
- Updating your will
- Are you making good use of your business cards?
- Are you a gig worker?
- Quick tips to make your life easier
Click here to download a PDF copy.