China is one of New Zealand’s largest trading partners and over recent years New Zealand has experienced a rapid influx of Chinese businesses and individuals seeking investment opportunities.
At RSM, we understand the cultural differences and economic diversity between China and New Zealand and we value our Chinese clients. This is built on years of being their trusted adviser and helping them to successfully invest and grow in the New Zealand and international market.
ASIA PACIFIC CONNECTIONS
RSM‘s clients benefit by having international expertise in easy reach. RSM Asia Pacific firms are located in
HOW CAN WE HELP?
We provide our Chinese clients with timely advice in relation to the following:
- Establishing business operations in New Zealand, including advice on the appropriate structure to undertake your business and investment activities;
- Commercial and financial due diligence to assist you with making the right decisions;
- Buying businesses, residential, commercial or farming property in New Zealand;
- Taxation structuring and advisory;
- Importing goods and services into New Zealand;
- Exporting goods and services from New Zealand;
- Sale of your business or investment assets;
- Audit, accounting and other business advisory services;
- Capital market support & IPOs;
- Mergers & acquisitions;
- Transaction support & due diligence; and
- Valuation & expert reports.
We also have a thorough understanding of the New Zealand income tax law regulations and the importance of complying with the Foreign Investment rules when undertaking investment and business activities.
The New Zealand market is attractive to Chinese investors with significant opportunities for generating wealth and we have extensive experience in the following sectors:
- Property investment in residential, commercial and farming land
- Property development
- Aged care services
- Farming and agriculture
- Financial services
- Importing and exporting
Our priority is to deliver exceptional service and we achieve this through effective communication. We have key practitioners who are fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and many other languages. Our bilingual professionals have a wealth of professional knowledge and practical experience and are dedicated to helping you operate effectively and extract maximum value from your investments in New Zealand.