Trial Balance is the flagship publication of NZ CA member firms and covers a wide-range of articles on all aspects of business and accounting.
The Trial Balance is published quarterly in March, June, September and December.
In this issue:
- Domestic violence leave is additional to other leave
- Minimum wage rises
- Check on ACC
- Don't make customers hit the red button
- Get it right and save money when winding up
- Put transactions through one business account
- Donations rebates
- 65+ Kiwisaver
- Hire for attitude
- Don't become a dependent business
- GST - be careful with your filing
- The quick snail mail
- Protecting & future proofing your business and retirement
- DIY'ers are risk loosing out on tax credits
- Facebook can kill your job
- Take care with tax when winding up the business
- Tax calendar
- Losses from rental properties
- R&D Tax incentive passes third reading
Click on the image to read online, or click here to download your PDF copy.