Trial Balance is the flagship publication of NZ CA member firms and covers a wide-range of articles on all aspects of business and accounting.
The Trial Balance is published quarterly in March, June, September and December.
In this issue:
- Company Directorship, Director Duties and Risk Mitigation Strategies
- GST on low value imports
- A case of a nice surprise for customers
- Property transfers
- Do you deal with overseas suppliers?
- School donations
- Interest paid on borrowings for tax
- Petrol for motor mower
- Managing risk in an uncertain economy
- Use of home for business
- Personal claim – use of home by company
- Landlords and Tenancy changes
- International visitors levy
- Phishing emails
- Transferring pension scheme from overseas