Trial Balance is the flagship publication of NZ CA member firms and covers a wide-range of articles on all aspects of business and accounting.
The Trial Balance is published quarterly in March, June, September and December
Issue 64 - September 2018
In this issue:
- Location the key to success
- Cracking down on cartels
- KiwiSaver - 5 key features of changes
- Entity for owning rental property
- Deemed dividends
- New rules for PAYE
- Payments for babies born or due from July 1
- Home business requiers discipline
- Tax calendar
- Quick cash flow tip
- Never too old?
- Get rid of email prompts - and keep working
- A going concern
- 10 reasons you need help to grow your business
- Rental losses law changing
- Mischief of family trusts
- Are they an employee, or an independent contractor?
- Get ready for payday filing
- Complying with the AML/CFT legislation
Read below, or click here for a PDF version.