Individuals and families that have achieved a substantial level of prosperity have complex financial needs and often require expert advice and planning. Protecting your wealth is a primary concern and effective tax planning has a large part to play in this process.
Our personal tax compliance and planning service include:
- Income tax planning and self-assessment tax returns
- Tax implications of buying or selling property in New Zealand or overseas
- Wills and trust planning
- Taxation advice in relation to overseas investments and application of the Foreign investment fund “FIF” rules
- Tax planning advice for expatriates and recent migrants
- Charitable giving, philanthropy or private foundations
- Family services to help design and manage key systems
- Succession / transition planning
- Valuation services
Are you struggling to complete your personal tax return due to the complexities of your income and investments? Or do you have a portfolio of investments either in New Zealand or overseas and are unsure of the correct tax treatment? Have you recently located to New Zealand and are unsure of the tax rules applicable to you? Are you engaged in any dealings with residential or commercial real estate and are unsure if the complex land taxing rules apply to you?
Then talk to us.
Anyone who enjoys a higher income should ensure their tax and personal financial affairs are handled professionally. Managing personal tax effectively and keeping abreast of the latest tax rules can be a challenge, especially if you have assets in multiple countries or jurisdictions.
RSM has experience working with a wide range of high net worth individuals from entrepreneurs to business directors, to property developers and major land estate owners.
RSM can provide effective planning and sound advice to help you make informed decisions to manage and minimise its impact on your personal wealth and help you achieve your personal goals. Through our global network, we can seamlessly advise on a host of tax issues, even where multiple countries and jurisdictions are involved.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Contact us by phone 0800 774 623 or submit your questions, comments, or proposal requests.