Dieter Schulze is the Regional Chief Executive Officer of RSM South Africa's Cape Town office and the head of our Tax service line. His professional career began at the firm in 1985.
Dieter is an experienced presenter of tax related training and has presented on a number of national and international tax topics at numerous seminars and other training events throughout South Africa. Much of Dieter’s professional career has involved acting as an advisor to Owner Managed Entities and Family Owned Businesses. Currently he is mainly engaged in a wide range of consulting services including national and international tax consulting and structuring.
- Chief Executive Officer of RSM South Africa Incorporated.
- Chief Executive Officer of RSM SA Consulting.
- Member of National Policy Committee of RSM South Africa.
- Head of Taxation of RSM South Africa.
- Trustee on a number of Trusts and Executor in Deceased Estates.
- Chairman of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants Southern Region Tax Committee.
- Treasurer of Oceana Power Boat Club.
- Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA) since 1992.
- Member of the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (previously the Public Accountant and Auditors Board) since 1998.
- Registered with the Independent Regulatory Board of Auditors
- Registered as a Tax Practitioner
- Bachelor of Accounting Science Honours
- Qualifying Exam – Public Accountants and Auditors Board
- Higher Diploma in Tax Law