Liz Pinnock is a Director of RSM SA Consulting (Pty) Ltd. She holds the positions of Head Group Legal and is an active member of the governance structures within RSM South Africa. After having practised as an attorney for several years, Liz joined RSM South Africa in 2001 and established the Legal Department.
Liz specialises in mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructures, B-BBEE transactions, negotiating, drafting and finalising all forms of commercial agreements. She is an expert on Company Law, Black Economic Empowerment and matters relating to Corporate Governance. She regularly advises Boards of Directors and Trustees on their duties and responsibilities.
Liz has been involved in several high profile and successful mergers and acquisitions in the engineering, beverage, shipping, manufacturing, agricultural, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors.
Liz differentiates herself from other legal practitioners by combining the skills developed in private practice with her commercial acumen. She approaches every transaction from a holistic point of view, incorporating a multi-disciplinary approach and providing clients with a complete solution, which involves legal, tax and accounting expertise.
- Co-chair RSM legal Group Centre of Excellence
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IODSA)
- Member of Corporate Counsel Association of South Africa
- Member of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Admitted Attorney since 1997
- Admitted Conveyancer since 1998
- BA (Law)
- H Dip Tax Law
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law