Andrew Galloway is a Director of RSM South Africa Inc, a position that he has held since 2006. He is also a Director of RSM SA Consulting. His professional career with the firm began in 2001.
Andrew specialises in assurance engagements. He has also obtained extensive experience in auditing manufacturing, wholesale, retail and financial service industries and specialises in the audit of non-profit organisations.
Andrew also holds a degree in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Witwatersrand.
- External audit
- Corporate tax compliance and consulting
- Consulting to NPCs on income tax and VAT
- Financial and operating of controls assessment
- IFRS and IFRS for SMEs compliant annual financial statements preparation
- Member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Registered with the Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors
- Registered as a Tax Practitioner
- BSc. Mechanical Engineering – University of the Witwatersrand
- B Compt (Hons) – UNISA
- Qualifying Exam – Public Accountants and Auditors Board