Chris Maytham joined RSM South Africa in 1999 following the completion of his Honours after a decade in commerce.
In 2001, Chris became a director of RSM SA Consulting, where his focus has been on providing solutions for small businesses and tax planning for individuals.
- Managing outsourced bookkeeping and payroll solutions for clients
- Compilation engagements for small businesses and trusts
- Tax compliance and consulting for small companies, trusts and individuals
- Serving as trustee on trusts
- Associate of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) and the South African Institute of Tax Practitioners (SAIT)
- Registered with SARS as a Tax Practitioner
- Bachelor of Accounting Science - UNISA
- Honours Batchelor of Accounting Science - UNISA
- Certificate in the Administration of Estates - UNISA