Liz Pinnock is a Director of RSM SA Consulting (Pty) Ltd and holds the positions of Head Group Legal and National Head of Ethics. Liz is also responsible for overseeing the HR & Labour Department and the Corporate Statutory Department.
After having practised as an attorney for a number of years, Liz joined RSM South Africa in 2001 and established the Legal Department. Today, the Legal Department provides highly skilled and resourced services to its clients in a professional and efficient manner.
- Liz specialises in mergers and acquisitions work, corporate restructures, B-BBEE transactions, negotiating, drafting and finalising all forms of commercial agreements.
- She is an expert on Company Law and matters relating to Corporate Governance. She regularly advises Boards of Directors and Boards of Trustees on their duties and responsibilities.
- Liz has been involved in a number of high profile and successful mergers and acquisitions in the engineering, beverage, shipping, manufacturing, agricultural, pharmaceutical and chemical sectors.
Liz differentiates herself from other legal practitioners by combining the skills developed in private practice with her commercial acumen. She approaches every transaction from a holistic point of view, incorporating a multi-disciplinary approach and providing clients with a complete solution, which involves legal, tax and accounting expertise.
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IODSA)
- Member of the Law Society of the Northern Provinces
- Admitted Attorney since 1997
- Admitted Conveyancer since 1998
- BA (Law)
- H Dip Tax Law
- Certificate in Advanced Company Law