Michelle started her career at RSM South Africa in August 1999. She progressed from being a junior bookkeeper onto being the supervisor of the department and then subsequently the manager. In May 2017 she was promoted to an Associate. Over the years, Michelle has been exposed to many international and local companies in a wide spectrum of industries. She has set up a multitude of various charts of accounts and management reports and has assisted in the set up of many payroll structures.
- Compiling new accounting records for international entities that start businesses in South Africa
- Assisting local entities to set up accounting records and management accounts
- Set up of monthly payrolls and ensuring compliance with SARS Legislation
- COIDA returns
- Supervision over both local and international engagements in terms of accounting processing and payroll
- Bachelor of Accounting Science