Ozeyr is a Regional Divisional Director in our Johannesburg office.
After having completed his Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy, Ozeyr joined RSM South Africa in February 2012 to complete his training contract to become a Chartered Accountant and qualified as such in 2015. He then moved to the tax department full time to focus on his passion for taxation and completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law in 2017. He was promoted to Associate in May 2017 and then to Regional Divisional Director in April 2019.
Ozeyr has had exposure to a broad range of tax matters involving clients from a wide range of industries. He has dealt with SARS on a number of significant client engagements to achieve resolution.
- Ozeyr specialises in corporate tax which includes:
- Corporate income tax compliance and consulting
- Engaging with local Revenue Authority on Income Tax and VAT disputes, objections and rulings
- VAT consulting and advisory services
- Preparation of audit packs and engagement with local Revenue Authority until finalisation of income tax and vat audit
- Assists and consults with audit department on tax related queries
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Tax Law
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)