Our Corporate Statutory Department provides clients with a wide range of statutory services including:
- The formation and registration of all forms of companies, including public and private companies, personal liability companies, ring fenced companies, non-profit companies and external companies.
- Drafting and amending a company’s Memorandum of Incorporation.
- Conversion of companies and close corporations
- Conversion and alteration of the share capital of companies
- Allotment, repurchase and transfer of shares
- Attend to the preparation, completion and lodgement of the Annual Return
- The maintenance and storage of statutory records
- The drafting of resolutions (ordinary and special) and preparing minutes of meetings
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Perform the duties of the company secretary in all its forms.
- Voluntary liquidations.
- Statutory audits and due diligences.
With the introduction of the 2008 Companies Act, and the complexities involved with statutory compliance and company secretarial matters, our Corporate Statutory Department has seen substantial demand for its services. Our clients range from profit companies, both public and private, non profit companies and external companies.
The Corporate Statutory Department comprises a number of highly skilled persons who are committed to providing our clients with superb and efficient service.