The complexities involved with statutory compliance, company secretarial matters and the introduction of the 2008 Companies Act have meant our Corporate Statutory services are in substantial demand.
There are a number of reasons why businesses require statutory services. Advice may be needed for the formation of companies, altering share capital, preparing annual returns and transferring shares, to name a few. RSM’s specialist team are highly skilled in due diligence, corporate statutory and company secretarial matters, providing clients with robust and reliable service.
Our extensive knowledge in all areas of regulation means we work with a broad range of organisations, from both public and private profit companies to non-profit charities. We liaise closely with our clients, gaining a thorough understanding of their business to ensure our service is tailored to their specific needs. We can assist you whether you are just starting up or need extensive professional support for your growing organisation.
We also specialise in providing bespoke advice for companies that are dealing with complex corporate issues, as well as unusual or unexpected circumstances. We can provide impartial, high-quality advice to ensure your business is heading in the right direction.
RSM provide clients with a wide range of corporate statutory services including:
- The formation and registration of all forms of companies, including public and private companies, personal liability companies, ring fenced companies, non-profit companies and external companies
- Drafting and amending a company’s Memorandum of Incorporation
- Conversion of companies and close corporations
- Conversion and alteration of the share capital of companies
- Allotment, repurchase and transfer of shares
- Attend to the preparation, completion and lodgement of the Annual Return
- The maintenance and storage of statutory records
- The drafting of resolutions (ordinary and special) and preparing minutes of meetings
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Perform the duties of the company secretary in all its forms
- Voluntary liquidations
- Statutory audits and due diligences