Impartial and informed advice for your company
Statutory compliance and company secretarial matters have several complexities that require expert knowledge and understanding of legislation, including the Companies Act 71 of 2008.
There are several reasons why businesses require statutory services. Advice may be needed for the formation of companies, altering share capital, preparing annual returns and transferring shares, to name a few. RSM’s specialist team are highly skilled in providing clients with robust and reliable corporate statutory and company secretarial services.
Our extensive knowledge in all areas of regulation means we work with a broad range of organisations, from both public and private profit companies to non-profit entities.
We also specialise in providing bespoke advice for companies that are dealing with complex corporate issues, as well as unusual or unexpected circumstances. We provide impartial, high-quality advice to ensure your business is heading in the right direction.
As RSM, we provide clients with a wide range of corporate statutory services including:
- The formation and registration of all forms of companies, including public and private companies, personal liability companies, ring fenced companies, non-profit companies and external companies
- Drafting and amending a company’s Memorandum of Incorporation
- Conversion of companies and close corporations
- Conversion and alteration of the share capital of companies
- Allotment, repurchase and transfer of shares
- Attend to the preparation, completion and lodgement of the Annual Return
- The maintenance and storage of statutory records
- The drafting of resolutions (ordinary and special) and preparing minutes of meetings
- Appointment and resignation of directors
- Perform the duties of the company secretary in all its forms
- Voluntary liquidations
- Statutory audits and due diligences