We can assist you in the efficient administration of trusts, both locally and offshore, for family, business or special purpose trusts.
Structuring and Formation
Drafting of the trust deed to meet the objectives of the planner and the requirements of the Master of the High Court
- Expert knowledge on the appropriate structure of the trust including:
- Tax implications
- Ongoing administration
- Detailed analysis of client objectives
Auditor or Accounting Officer
As part of the registration process of a trust, the Master of the High Court normally requires the appointment of an auditor or accounting officer.
We are able to act as either auditor or accounting officer
- Offer a full range of accounting services to trust clients from bookkeeping to the annual financial statements
- Where required, performance of a statutory audit of a trust’s financial statements
- Any other appropriate review
We will attend to the registration of a trust for income tax with the South African Revenue Service. We provide a complete taxation service for trusts which includes:
- Tax advice in respect of the appropriate treatment of transactions
- Completion and submission of annual tax returns.
- Completion and submission of provisional tax returns.
- Consulting on all tax matters including international taxation implications.
- Corresponding with South African Revenue Service as regards to queries and objections.
We have various structures in place which can assist you in the efficient administration and maintenance of your offshore trust. From the transfer of assets offshore to the tax consequences of foreign investments we have the professionals with the necessary skills to advise and assist.