Francesco is Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A. and is Business Consulting Leader with development responsibilities at both national and international level.
Francesco is a chartered accountant (FCA) and registered with the register of auditors held by the MEF (Ministry of Economy and Finance).
After having worked for many years in the audit field, he has shifted his focus to consulting, which he has developed as a partner in leading consulting companies.
He has gained over twenty years' experience working as advisor to the board and top management both in complex corporate restructuring projects and in crisis situations of banking companies, working alongside the extraordinary commissioners appointed by the supervisory body.
Francesco has been a member of boards of statutory auditors and supervisory bodies for companies operating at national and international level and has taught for several years at universities and schools of specialization in "business ethics".
He is the author of the university textbook "Simonethica" and "Next venture capitalism: ethics, rules and practices", written with Jean Paul Fitoussi and Roger McCormick.
- Business Consulting Leader at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Member of the "Delta" fund investment committee at IDEA FIMIT SGR
- Member of the Board of Auditors at Invitalia Attività Produttive
- Chairman of the supervisory body at GM Italia
- Consultant for various Vatican State’s religious orders
- Head of internal audit for primary banking institutions
- Member of the strategic committee Centroleasing Banca in the merger with Banca Intesa (Leasint)
- Consultant to a foreign central bank on asset quality review
- Credit and financial expert
- Consultant to banks, listed companies and institutions on services related to financial and organisational development at national and international level
- Food & beverage