Raffaele D'Alessio is Full Professor of Audit and Statutory Audit at the University of Salerno where he also holds the chairs of General and Applied Accounting, Financial Statements and Accounting Standards and Economic and Financial Communication.
He is a chartered accountant and statutory auditor and has been and is a statutory auditor of important companies and financial intermediaries. He has chaired several commissions and/or working groups within the CNDCEC.
He is the author of several publications including more than two hundred professional publications and thirteen academic articles published in international accounting journals.
He is also the author of more than thirty scientific and professional monographs.
- Chairman of the Scientific Committee of di RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Qualified to practice the profession of Certified Public Accountant
- Ordinary member of the Italian Society of Accountancy History
- Member of SIDREA d
- SISR member
- Registered in the "Register of Auditors".
- Chairman of the National Commission on Auditing Standards of the CNDCEC (National Council of Chartered Accountants)
- Scientific Director of the journal Mayors & Auditors of Ilsole24ore
- Scientific Director of the journal The Statutory Auditor of Ilsole24ore
- Corporate governance and organizational consulting, analysis and process design
- Management Control and Business Intelligence
- Financial reporting and accounting standards consulting
- Management Control
- Accounting and financial statements.
Paolo is currently Member of the scientific Committee RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
Paolo has been a partner of RSM Spa with responsibility for coordinating the CFO Practice activities.
Paolo is chairman of the Advisory Council of ANDAF (the association of Italian CFOs).
In his work experience he has gained significant expertise in corporate governance, auditing (internal & external), accounting, compliance, risk management, industrial, insurance, banking and financial companies.
For over 13 years he was General Manager of a banking group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange and for 5 years he was the CEO of an industrial group operating in the mineral water sector.
In the first 15 years of his career he gained experience in internal & external auditing, finance & administration, as manager, CFO and CEO for Italian and international companies operating in the banking, insurance and industrial sectors.
Finally, he has gained specific experience as CEO in a company specialized in family office business (asset protection, fiduciary and trust companies).
He is a chartered accountant, officially register as a member of the Italian Statutory Auditors and Accounting Experts and is a technical consultant to the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome. He is also a member of the Order of Journalists.
He is a lecturer in finance & administration and internal control systems at the second level master's degrees held at the Pisa, and Naples (Parthenope) Universities. He teaches in the laboratory of Accounting at the Faculty of Economics of the Ferrara University.
He has a good knowledge of French and English languages
- Member of the scientific Committee RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A., as CFO Practice Leader
- Managing Director of a fiduciary , trust and auditing company, operating in the family and fiduciary business and in the certification of economic and financial plans (project financing and public procurement code)
- Managing Partner of Studio Bertoli & Associati
- General Manager of a banking group, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, in which he worked for 13 years
- CEO of an industrial group operating in the mineral water industry
- Director and CFO of a financial and brokerage group
- Manager in an international auditing firm, with activities in various sectors such as insurance, banking, industrial, manufacturing and service companies
- Senior Internal Auditor and head of general accounting for a leading Italian insurance group.
- Support and advice to senior management and control functions (internal audit, IT audit, compliance, risk management) in Italian & international companies and groups
- Corporate governance in banks, financial intermediaries and insurance companies, supervisory regulations of the Bank of Italy and IVASS
- Accounting and corporate control models in listed groups; SOX, model "262" and advice to the CFO responsible for preparing the company's financial reports
- Corporate governance and organisational consultancy, process analysis and design
- Management control and business intelligence
- Extraordinary operations, restructuring, forensic support
- Italian and international (IFRS) accounting principle and annual report
- Certification of economic and financial plans (project financing)
- Assistance and consultancy in family business (M&A, family agreement and relationships between partners, inheritance, asset protection).
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Davide is currently a member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
He started his activity at RSM in Italy in 2018 with the responsibility of coordinating all activities related to Management & Technology and Technological Innovation services.
Davide has many years of experience in Audit and Advisory services and founded an Information Risk Management practice and an innovative start-up that operates in the definition of predictive models and data analytics mainly in the food sector.
He has gained significant expertise in statutory audit and advisory activities, also as International Coordinator.
He has managed numerous multidisciplinary projects focused on Governance, Business Transformation and efficiency of business processes and implementation of technological solutions.
His expertise applies to several fields in particular in: Financial, Information/Communication, Services, Manufactoring
In the course of his professional activity he has managed projects for large clients and groups (among the main ones: Intesa San Paolo, UBI , UBS, Credem, SIA; ICBP, Banca Generali, Poste Italiane, Chebanca, Snam Rete Gas, Telecom Italia, FIAT Group) for Assurance and Advisory services.
Davide is a Chartered Accountant, Auditor, Labour Consultant and Member of the Information Technology Commission of the Order of Chartered Accountants and Accountants of Milan.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Partner Head of Audit and Head of Management & Technologies in Italy.
- Coordinating Partner IT Advisory for the EMA.
- Partner in charge of Cybersecurity in Italy and Information Risk Management (IRM).
- Coordinating partner of projects on Governance, quality and efficiency of business processes and information management
- Audit activities of national and international groups
- Due diligence activities
- Advisory activities on Cyber security projects (including the drafting of the national framework), Business Continuity, Risk Assessment, IT Forensic,
- Governance and compliance activities including Sarbaney Oxley regulations