Raffaele D'Alessio is Full Professor of Audit and Statutory Audit at the University of Salerno where he also holds the chairs of General and Applied Accounting, Financial Statements and Accounting Standards and Economic and Financial Communication.
He is a chartered accountant and statutory auditor and has been and is a statutory auditor of important companies and financial intermediaries. He has chaired several commissions and/or working groups within the CNDCEC.
He is the author of several publications including more than two hundred professional publications and thirteen academic articles published in international accounting journals.
He is also the author of more than thirty scientific and professional monographs.
- Chairman of the Scientific Committee of di RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Qualified to practice the profession of Certified Public Accountant
- Ordinary member of the Italian Society of Accountancy History
- Member of SIDREA d
- SISR member
- Registered in the "Register of Auditors".
- Chairman of the National Commission on Auditing Standards of the CNDCEC (National Council of Chartered Accountants)
- Scientific Director of the journal Mayors & Auditors of Ilsole24ore
- Scientific Director of the journal The Statutory Auditor of Ilsole24ore
- Corporate governance and organizational consulting, analysis and process design
- Management Control and Business Intelligence
- Financial reporting and accounting standards consulting
- Management Control
- Accounting and financial statements.
Paolo is currently Member of the scientific Committee RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
Paolo has been a partner of RSM Spa with responsibility for coordinating the CFO Practice activities.
Paolo is chairman of the Advisory Council of ANDAF (the association of Italian CFOs).
In his work experience he has gained significant expertise in corporate governance, auditing (internal & external), accounting, compliance, risk management, industrial, insurance, banking and financial companies.
For over 13 years he was General Manager of a banking group listed on the Italian Stock Exchange and for 5 years he was the CEO of an industrial group operating in the mineral water sector.
In the first 15 years of his career he gained experience in internal & external auditing, finance & administration, as manager, CFO and CEO for Italian and international companies operating in the banking, insurance and industrial sectors.
Finally, he has gained specific experience as CEO in a company specialized in family office business (asset protection, fiduciary and trust companies).
He is a chartered accountant, officially register as a member of the Italian Statutory Auditors and Accounting Experts and is a technical consultant to the Civil and Criminal Courts of Rome. He is also a member of the Order of Journalists.
He is a lecturer in finance & administration and internal control systems at the second level master's degrees held at the Pisa, and Naples (Parthenope) Universities. He teaches in the laboratory of Accounting at the Faculty of Economics of the Ferrara University.
He has a good knowledge of French and English languages
- Member of the scientific Committee RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A., as CFO Practice Leader
- Managing Director of a fiduciary , trust and auditing company, operating in the family and fiduciary business and in the certification of economic and financial plans (project financing and public procurement code)
- Managing Partner of Studio Bertoli & Associati
- General Manager of a banking group, listed on the Italian Stock Exchange, in which he worked for 13 years
- CEO of an industrial group operating in the mineral water industry
- Director and CFO of a financial and brokerage group
- Manager in an international auditing firm, with activities in various sectors such as insurance, banking, industrial, manufacturing and service companies
- Senior Internal Auditor and head of general accounting for a leading Italian insurance group.
- Support and advice to senior management and control functions (internal audit, IT audit, compliance, risk management) in Italian & international companies and groups
- Corporate governance in banks, financial intermediaries and insurance companies, supervisory regulations of the Bank of Italy and IVASS
- Accounting and corporate control models in listed groups; SOX, model "262" and advice to the CFO responsible for preparing the company's financial reports
- Corporate governance and organisational consultancy, process analysis and design
- Management control and business intelligence
- Extraordinary operations, restructuring, forensic support
- Italian and international (IFRS) accounting principle and annual report
- Certification of economic and financial plans (project financing)
- Assistance and consultancy in family business (M&A, family agreement and relationships between partners, inheritance, asset protection).
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical industry.
Giovanni is a member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Auditing and Accounting Organization S.p.A., after having been a partner of the same company for two years. He is a chartered accountant and auditor.
Graduated from Bocconi, at the beginning of his career he worked for IBM as an Account Manager. After working as a partner in a well-known Tax Firm in Milan, he then founded the Taliento Commercialisti Associati together with his brother Raffaello.
Giovanni has over thirty years of experience in corporate, tax and business matters, carrying out consultancy roles and holding governance roles as director and auditor of companies operating in various sectors.
For some years he has diversified his focus by dedicating himself to consultancy and governance in the sector of non-performing loans (NPL) and related securitisations, as well as consultancy on the design and implementation of 231 organizational models. He’s author of textbooks that have become a didactic reference for training both online and directly in the classroom.
He has worked and still works abroad, taking on assignments in the UK, France, Spain, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Hungary, UAE and the USA.
Giovanni has in his career a long teaching experience, having carried out training activities on legal and tax matters, addressed to a vast and varied audience: managers, entrepreneurs, professionals and company executives.
His past in the IT world has left him a strong legacy in terms of automation of business processes typical of the finance, audit, compliance and risk functions. Experience that he is putting at the service of an ambitious project for the digitization, also with the use of AI, of a new methodology for the execution of risk assessments and the implementation of organizational models for control and prevention of company criticalities.
Member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
Partner of RSM Italy Corporate Finance S.r.l.
Member of boards of statutory auditors
Member of boards of directors
Member of supervisory bodies pursuant to Legislative Decree 231/2001
Consultant in legal and tax matters typical of the chartered accountant
Lecturer in training courses in tax and corporate matters for public and private clients
Lecturer in training courses on Legislative Decree 231/2001
Gabriele is a Chartered Accountant and Auditor and holds a Master in International Finance.
Gabriele is currently a Member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
He started his activity in RSM in Italy in 2016 with the responsibility of coordinating all activities related to the M&A Advisory and developing the relationships with the Italian and foreign private equity funds.
In his work experience he has gained significant expertise in the Private Equity/Venture Capital field and in the Strategy consulting in different sectors.
- Member of the Scientific Committee of RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Partner, Head of M&A, in RSM Italy Corporate Finance S.r.l.
- Senior Advisor in the corporate finance department at Studio Pirola Pennuto Zei & Associati
- Strategy Consultant at Accenture
- M&A Analyst at Euromobiliare Corporate Finance
- M&A Advisory
- Strategy consulting
- Business planning
- Business due diligence
- Corporate Valuation
- Investments Financial models design and review
- Media & Telco
- Food & Beverage
- Financial services