By building new tools and interpretation models based on its extensive interdisciplinary experience, RSM combines qualitative and quantitative research activities with strategic consultancy to immediately connect research data with tactical and strategic choices, which can then be applied to corporate decision-making processes.
The strategic consultancy services available to public or private entities is the result of the company’s ability to interpret and translate research results into strategic and operational action.
The areas of research and innovation are:
- market: the change processes that affect consumer segmentation, consumption trends and purchasing processes
- urban economy: the socio-economic dynamic of urban areas; the social and economic feasibility of development, recovery and transformation projects in urban areas and their integration into the wider context
- impact assessment: economic and social impact of investments in infrastructures and urban development projects. Social and economic effects due to the presence of an urban function or events
- property market: publication of the twice-yearly Milan real estate market Observatory, with three-year trend forecasts.
- living: publication of Housing Evolution, the first Italian monitoring publication on living and the home. HE, now Housing Tomorrow, integrates various analysis methods and uses different skills to develop a trend forecast system for life at home, in the workplace and in public spaces.