For powerful processing, detail data and a flexible system that can grow with you and be customised, you need an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system.
ERP is business process management software that allows an organisation to use a system of integrated applications to manage the business and automate many back office functions related to technology, services and human resources.
At its core, ERP helps employees do their jobs more efficiently by breaking down barriers between business units. More specifically, an ERP solution:
- Gives a global, real-time view of data that can enable companies to address concerns proactively and drive improvements
- Improves financial compliance with regulatory standards and reduces risk
- Automates core business operations such as lead-to-cash, order-to-fulfilment, and procure-to-pay processes
- Enhances customer service by providing one source for billing and relationship tracking.
When you add up these advantages, the value of ERP—particularly cloud ERP—is clear. With an ERP solution, employees have access to accurate information that enables them to make better decisions faster. Not only that, but ERP software helps to eliminate redundant processes and systems, dramatically lowering the cost of doing business overall.
The team at RSM New Zealand are able to make software work for your specific requirements and offer a complete service package of
- Understanding your business to analyse your requirements
- Presenting a proposal outlining the recommendation of the best product to suit your business
- Installing the system
- Training staff on how to get the most out of the system
- Providing ongoing support
- Customising the system to ensure it is giving the required functionality and reports
The systems RSM New Zealand work with are not only flexible and able to be built to your specifications, they also have the ability to grow with your business.