Processing your payroll accurately and on time can be a chore. Our payroll specialists can save you this stress and allow you to focus on running your business.
We use IMS Payroll Partner, which is used by over 10,000 New Zealand companies and iPayroll, a fully web-based “cloud” payroll service which has assisted New Zealand and Australian businesses since 2001.
Features of both of these systems include:
- Recording all changes to the system, who made the change, when it was made and before/after details
- Computerised tracking of all leave – annual, sick and alternative
- Costing of employee pay to unlimited number of cost centres
- Online access for employees to payslips and leave requests
- Payments made directly into employee bank accounts
- Free-format notes against each employee –mini HR systems
- Pay history is recorded and retained for all employees
- Managing Kiwisaver contributions, bonuses, commissions, allowances, student loan repayments, court fines and more
- Managing payroll taxes and paying PAYE
- Simplifying year end processing, creating employee earnings certificates
- A variety of payroll reports available, customised if required
- Regular upgrades – new versions incorporate tax and other legislative changes, plus user enhancement requests
- Seamless accounting software integration
As a payroll bureau, there are three ways RSM New Zealand can help you:
- Remove payroll hassles - external computerised, beginning-to-end payroll processing (desktop and online packages)
- Support you with up-to-date information and advice on payroll legislation, employee entitlements and rules of pay
- Install a new system for you to use in-house, then provide training and support so you can use it effectively.
With a wealth of knowledge and experience in payroll, across many industries and different sized businesses, we are confident we are able to find a system that will work for you.