With more than 35 years of professional practice, locally and internationally, Gary has been exposed to a wide range of issues confronting his audit and advisory clients in diverse facets of his profession. Gary’s career started with Arthur Andersen South Africa which merged with KPMG SA in 2002. Gary joined RSM South Africa in February 2020. Gary is well-versed in trading conditions, modus operandi and business philosophies practised across UK, Belgium, Central and Southern Africa, through secondment experience and work assignments.
Gary has performed extensive quality performance reviews throughout Africa and Central Europe, adding value to audit processes.
- External audits of multinationals, groups and stand alone operations
- Work experience throughout Africa performing due diligence for acquisition and quality performance reviews
- Extensive audit experience in consumer markets, FMCG, technology, construction and investment property groups
- JSE listed entities
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS and IFRS for SME’s
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Registered Auditor with Independent Regulatory Board for Auditors (IRBA)
- South African Institute of Chartered Accountants
- JSE Approved Auditor
- Independent Regularity Board for Auditors
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- Certificate in the Theory of Accountancy (UCT)
- Bachelor of Accounting (UCT)
- Registered Auditor