By utilizing an integrated approach with RSM professionals with deep operating and financial-related experience, the team uses a focused and tailored approach to rapidly identify and understand potential deal breakers, value drivers and other areas of specific interest to our clients.
Our professionals have significant experience on both the buy and sell side of transactions across all industries including financial institutions, energy, environmental services and technology.
Our Tax Due Diligence services include:
- Review target’s historic tax profile, planning, tax examination, acquisition/disposition, and filing history to assess potential risks and opportunities
- Review and evaluate significant tax attributes, credits and incentives
- Review and evaluate executive compensation matters
- Review and comment on purchase agreement and disclosure schedules
- Evaluate potential acquisition structures
- Model transaction scenarios
- Identify matters to be addressed post-closing, including integration related risks and opportunities