RSM RUS has extensive auditing experience with various industries including comprehensive audit of major companies with a large number of subsidiaries.
Professionalism and in-depth knowledge of the client’s industry problems effectively enable us to reduce labor input in the course of audits as compared to other auditing firms who are not so well familiar with the industry specifics.
An important indicator of the quality of audits conducted by RSM RUS is a practically total absence of claims against company’s clients on the part of tax and regulatory authorities. In case of disagreements with the rulings of tax authorities, we succeeded in defending the clients’ interests in the arbitration courts.
For audits, we generally set up multidisciplinary task forces consisting of auditors, financial and business analysts, tax lawyers and lawyers specializing in civil, privatization, currency, corporate and labor laws. This enables us to provide legal support and analysis of corporate finance as part of the audit work thereby substantially improving the auditing quality.
The standards of RSM RUS provide not only for reportable accounting system conditions but also for the specific practical recommendations aimed at the optimization of tax accounting and financial accounting.
Scope of services
- audit and other assurance engagements (including statutory audit, non-statutory audit, audit under international standards, special audit, i.e. comprehensive review of specific aspects of financial and business operations of the enterprise, tax audit);
- restatement of Russian financial statements in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS);
- methodology of consolidating the group’s accounts under the Russian and international standards;
- development of requirements and design of internal control systems, including organization and control for inventory provision;
- comprehensive subscription client services in respect of financial accounting and reporting, tax accounting and accounting consultancy;
- setup of financial and tax accounting, maintenance of accounts and reconstruction of accounts;
- creation of accounting policies for the purpose of financial and tax accounting;
- consulting projects for the development of accounting policies for the purpose of financial and tax accounting, documentation flow and internal standards of financial and tax accounting;
- comprehensive analysis of accounting and integration of financial and management accounting;
- advice and development of the technical assignment as part of automatization of financial and tax accounting
Advantages for the Clients
Highly skilled professionals, broad industry experience, application of internal standards developed based on the Russian and international audit standards.
Possibility to engage for audits the professionals from all the locations of RSM RUS network in over 60 major cities of Russia, including, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Tyumen, Izhevsk, Voronezh, Ufa etc.
RSM RUS Firm has not suffered any court-imposed penalties arising from the claims against unskilled audit work.
Agreements for audit and consultancy services that RSM RUS enters into provide for financial liabilities for the quality of work performed.
RSM RUS is authorized to audit public companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) will recognize RSM RUS’s signature on the auditor’s report.
RSM RUS has acknowledged Russian quality mark and is included in 6 Russian firms which have been pre-qualified by the World Bank to audit non-revenue earning projects financed by the World Bank in the Russian Federation
Intelligent insight and smart feedback.
People are only as good as the tools they possess. So, to consistently deliver high-quality auditing services, we are always investing in innovative auditing methods. We keep our ear to the ground so we can closely follow the latest developments and share them throughout our network.
Staying alert to risk is always a priority. That’s why we devote a considerable amount of attention and resources to ensuring our methods are compliant with the International Standards on Auditing.