Amid the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, there has been an increased emphasis on the development and tailoring of Business Continuity Plans (BCPs) to help ensure that the organisation is able to adjust to the new conditions.
There has also been an escalation in fraud, corruption and workplace misconduct that has increased the risk of further loss and reputation issues for various businesses.
Roger Darvall-Stevens and Jacob Elkhishin from RSM's Risk Advisory team hosted a webinar focussed on strategies to be considered in BCPs and how to mitigate fraud, corruption and cyberfraud/security risks while working from home (WFH).
What was covered...
- Do you have a ‘dynamic’ BCP?
- Do your BCPs consider the time uncertainty of return to normal operations?
- Strategies for internal controls, activated workaround and recovery
- Be alert (not alarmed) for fraud, corruption and workplace misconduct
- Known occurring COVID-19 fraud and similar scams
- What businesses can do - including WFH risk mitigation
Watch the webinar recording below: