Our Graduate Program has been designed to provide you with technical, personal and professional development to enable you to become our next generation of leaders.
- Yes! We accept applications from those who have recently completed either a Bachelors or Masters degree within the last two years.
- We do not begin reviewing applications until the application close date. You will be contacted via phone or email to advise the outcome of your application within a month of the closing date.
If there is no application close date, we will provide you with an update within one month of you applying.
- You will be asked a variety of questions based on your experience, skills and interests. The aim of the interview is to get to know you better! So try to relax, provide examples and answer the questions in a clear and concise manner.
- RSM provides a competitive remuneration package for its Graduates. We also offer a load of employee benefits!
- We are glad you asked!
RSM is very proud to offer the Chartered Accounting Qualification for all Graduates, and on top of that we are a CAANZ recognised training provider which means less administration for our graduates.
- Yes. You will however need to submit multiple applications.
- Yes. You will be asked to submit two preferences in your application and you will be considered for both. Note, your first preference is given the most weight so please make sure this is the service line you would most like to work for.
- The majority of our Graduates commence in February each year, however we do have opportunities for successful Grads to commence at all times throughout the year.
Q. Can I apply if I have already graduated?
Yes! We accept applications from those who have recently completed either a Bachelors or Masters degree within the last two years.