Belinda has over 9 years’ experience working within the corporate tax division of public practice and in-house roles, providing income tax and FBT consulting and compliance services to predominantly medium and large corporate taxpayers. These include listed and unlisted entities, and foreign owned groups, including several large private equity backed groups.
Belinda has experience with clients predominantly in the agricultural, mining and property sectors. She has managed the income tax and FBT compliance, as well as providing transactional and ad hoc support for large cattle producers and cropping businesses, exploration entities property developers and retail groups.
Belinda has provided structuring and CGT advice to some of Queensland’s largest agribusinesses, assisted with the tax implications and regulatory requirements related to IPOs and sale transactions, and provided international structuring advice for inbound investment, including treatment of IP and loans.
Solutions Belinda crowley provides
Belina has provided the following solutions:
- Compliance for corporate groups, including income tax return and FBT return preparation
- Tax effect accounting calculations
- Income tax advice, including consolidations – provision of advice and calculations
- CGT advice
- Business restructures
- Tax assistance for IPOs
- Vendor and Purchaser tax due diligence
- International tax advice, including structuring of inbound investments, permanent establishments, operation of thin capitalisation provisions, transfer pricing provision
Belinda has had an in-house role at Rio Tinto and a secondment as in-house tax manager at Blue Sky Alternative Investments Ltd.
- Member Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand (CAANZ)
- Bachelor of Law (Honours)
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Master of Law (Taxation Specialisation)