NetSuite is a leading cloud-based ERP software that enables businesses to streamline their processes, improve scalability and operate more efficiently. And all of it is available in one modular platform that scales seamlessly, just to keep up with your company’s growth – no matter how big you are and how rapidly you grow.
Fit NetSuite into your unique business model and ecosystem.
Managing business processes in multiple locations with different data silos and a bunch of disparate systems will sooner or later seriously hinder your company’s growth. That is why you should look for a software that is fully adapted to build reliable and scalable integrations and Oracle NetSuite is the right choice for you. Connecting NetSuite software with other systems and databases enables information to flow continuously between different applications, helps to optimize the end-user experience and empowers you to run business at maximum efficiency. You can securely exchange data between your NetSuite account and on-premises applications as well as cloud-native environments thus extending NetSuite into any business processes. Integrations can be either one-way (flowing only from NetSuite to other software) or two-way (flowing in either direction).
How will you benefit from NetSuite integrations?
- Automate processes – minimize manual data entry and costly errors and make sure that the transfer of your data is fully automated;
- Increase visibility – gain more control over every stage of the data lifecycle, across all channels;
- Connect your systems – synchronize data between different systems or third-party applications within your organization in a secure manner.
Celigo is the leading enterprise-wide automation company for the mid-market and beyond. With over a decade of vast ERP experience, Celigo delivers an extensive portfolio of NetSuite-specific integrations, automations and functionalities. The company’s unique process-centric approach to integration-driven automation enables organizations to discover, automate, and optimize processes at scale. From cash management, procure-to-pay, expense management, and reporting and analytics, Celigo helps companies improve financial visibility while eliminating manual data entry, data exports, costly errors, delays, and processes managed in spreadsheets and via email.
Key features of Celigo integration:
- Best-in-class pre-built integrations;
- All integrations through a single platform;
- Low implementation costs;
- Guided user design for technical and business users.
Complete this form and an RSM representative will be in touch.