Your financial statements are supposed to be reliable and inspire trust and confidence not only in your shareholders, but also all other external entities interested in the condition of your company.
You want the audit not only to meet the statutory requirements, but also offer a wider outlook of your business. You want to manage your enterprise effectively and make decisions based on reliable data verified and assured by an auditing company. You need more than just an analysis of historical data, you want support in streamlining your in-house processes and improving the way the entire enterprise functions. You expect the financial audit to be efficient and on time, with the review made by very experienced professionals who will not be a burden for the audited company. You also count on direct cooperation with statutory auditors, efficient communication and decision-making and, last but not least, clear financial conditions; you want to be sure you are going to pay the exact agreed amount for the auditing services.
Monika Skórka, Audit Partner
See what we can do for you
Learn the stages of reviewing financial statements by a leading auditing company:
- We discover your needs;
- We learn about the business realities and analyse the processes in your organisation;
- We agree on an action plan that will not disturb the work of your business;
- We perform a preliminary review;
- We conduct the proper audit efficiently and on time;
- We discuss audit results together;
- We prepare the audit report and formulate the statutory auditor’s opinion;
- We are at your service when it comes to any advisory on accounting and more.
See what the service of financial statements analysis and review may include:
- Review of financial statements (both separate and consolidated), prepared in accordance with the Accounting Act, International Financial Reporting Standards and US GAAP standards, by a statutory auditor;
- Reviews of financial statements and books of accounts;
- Confirmation of correctness of consolidation packages and group reports;
- Consultation on accounting rules and accounting policy, creating charts of accounts, transforming functions and processes in financial and accounting departments;
- Training for financial and accounting departments;
- Other assurance services (certification).