Yoh Chuang started his career in audit with a Big 4 firm and switched to specialise in insolvency when the Singapore economy went into recession in 1985. In late 1995, he joined the firm to head the Restructuring & Forensics division.
Yoh Chuang is an approved insolvency practitioner with experience in all types of insolvency assignments ranging from restructuring and workouts, to judicial management, receivership and liquidation.
He has also been actively involved in forensic investigations involving fraud, embezzlement and falsification of accounts. Yoh Chuang has acted as the expert witness in numerous court and arbitration proceedings involving divorce, commercial disputes, frauds, claims for losses and damages.
- Fellow Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Member, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, US
- Fellow, The Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
- Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited
Other professional activities
- Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Center
- Board Member, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited
- Member, Insolvency Practices Committee of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (1997–2013)
- Member, INSOL International