Yoh Chuang joined the Firm in 1995 to head the Restructuring & Forensics division.
He is experienced in all types of insolvency assignments ranging from restructuring and workouts, to judicial management, receivership and liquidation.
He has also been actively involved in forensic investigations that deal with fraud, embezzlement and falsiﬁcation of accounts. Yoh Chuang has acted as an expert witness in numerous court and arbitration proceedings involving divorce, commercial disputes, frauds, claims for losses and damages. Yoh Chuang started his career in audit with a Big 4 ﬁrm and switched to specialise in insolvency when the Singapore went into a recession in 1985.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certiﬁed Accountants (ACCA)
- Fellow, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Fellow, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited (IPAS)
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Associate Mediator, Singapore Mediation Center
- Board Member, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited (IPAS)
- Former Member, Insolvency Practices Committee of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) (1997–2013)
- Member, INSOL International