Our China Practice is focused on assisting foreign businesses in establishing a foothold in China as well as supporting Chinese businesses looking to expand globally using Singapore as a springboard to the region. The Practice is staffed by both Singapore and China-trained accountants who are effectively bilingual and familiar with local culture.
We have a deep understanding of the accounting, legal and investment regulations of Singapore and China as well as international financial reporting developments. Hence, businesses spanning Singapore, China, Hong Kong and other parts of Asia can expect a high level of professionalism, intimate local knowledge and seamless service across borders.
Helping Foreign Businesses Enter China
We help businesses enter China on a solid footing and support Foreign Investment Enterprises in China.
Businesses come to us for a hassle-free experience in their China ventures. We are well-entrenched to serve your needs in China no matter which part of China you are located.
Our offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Suzhou, Shenzhen, Chengdu and Hangzhou are geared to serve foreign businesses in entering China smoothly and thereafter, to continue supporting their needs relating to ongoing Accounting, Business Assurance, Corporate Advisory, Risk Management, Tax Advisory, Tax Compliance and Payroll & Human Resources matters.
We provide the following services:
- Establishment of company/representative office in China
- Assistance in foreign exchange control matters
- Financial Reporting for PRC Annual Returns
- Financial Reporting to comply with International Financial Reporting Standards and Financial Reporting Standards in other countries
- International Tax Advisory
- Domestic Tax Compliance and Advisory
- Risk Management Audit Services
- Provision of accounting Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions Advisory
- Fund Raising Advisory
- Financial Due Diligence
- Payroll & Payroll-related Services
- Business Assurance
- Internal Audit
- Liquidations & Deregistrations
Helping Chinese Businesses Expand Internationally
Chinese businesses venturing abroad and looking to set up shop in Singapore can turn to us for one-stop services. Besides helping them to use Singapore as a springboard to the Southeast Asian region, we can also help them list on the Singapore Exchange.
Our services include:
- Advice on Appropriate Vehicle of Establishment
- Incorporation of Local and Offshore Companies or Setting up of Branches or Representative offices
- Provision of Nominee Directors
- Statutory Compliance
- Application for Government Licences
- Application for Employment Pass and Permanent Residence
- Linking Investors with relevant government bodies, professionals and business partners
- Tax Planning for Cross-border Investments and Transactions
- Tax Planning for Expatriates
|China Practice Insights|
- Foreign investors to rethink business models in China
- China Briefing 2016 highlights key regulatory updates and effective risk management approach
A Handy Guide to Doing Business in China
Despite China's status as an attractive investment destination, foreign investors often face significant challenges in navigating its highly dynamic economic, legal and regulatory landscapes.
This edition of A Handy Guide to Doing Business in China offers new updates and insights, such as the “Belt and Road Initiative (BRI)”, that are relevant to investors.
Common questions answered include:
- How does the BRI affect business decisions?
- How do I decide on an appropriate business entity to set up operations in China?
- What unique taxation and accounting issues should I be aware of to ensure compliance?
- What are the unique administrative procedures in areas such as establishment, taxation, employment and liquidation?