Cheng Yuan has more than 18 years of combined audit experience at Big 4 firms in Malaysia, Singapore and New Zealand. During this period, she assisted audit clients that included public-listed companies, multinationals, and start-ups in sectors such as energy and resources, real estate, retail, consumer products, industrial products and non-profit organisations.
Prior to joining the firm, Cheng Yuan was a lead audit director at a Big 4 firm in Singapore. Other than audit services, she had also been involved in quality reviews of listed entities, multinationals and IPO projects. Her role also included overseeing internal practice reviews within the Southeast Asia region, dealing with external regulators, overseeing policy compliance matters and training.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Chartered Accountant of New Zealand
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce (Accounting), University of Otago, New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma in Commerce, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Otago, New Zealand
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand