With extensive experience in international accounting in Kuala Lumpur, New York, London and Singapore, Kaka brings a wealth of experience that enables him to assist clients in various ways. These include consultancy relating to growth, succession planning, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, management accounting and for the charity sector. He has extensive experience in IPO and RTO assignments, company secretarial matters, corporate governance issues, training and staff development. His experience with complex litigation support work is invaluable in helping clients avoid unintended difficulties.
Prior to joining the firm in 2000, Kaka was a senior partner at a Big 4 firm. He is a regular speaker at conferences and seminars, and has held many key positions in various accounting bodies.
In 2010, Kaka was awarded the inaugural ACCA Award in recognition of his tireless dedication and contribution to the ACCA. In recognition of his valuable and outstanding contribution to the accounting profession, he was awarded the Silver Medal of the ISCA.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (FCA)
- Fellow, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, London (FCCA)
- Fellow, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London (FCMA)
- Fellow, Institute of Chartered Secretaries & Administrators, London (FCIS)
- Fellow, Australian Society of CPAs (FCPA)
- Master of Business Administration from Cass Business School, London City University
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited
Other Professional Activities
- Past President of ACCA, Singapore Branch (2005 to 2006 and 2010 to 2012)
- Council Member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), London (2001 to 2005)
- Past Council Member and Member of the Professional Standards Committee of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA), London; and Past Chairman of ICSA, Singapore Association
- Past Chairman, Audit Practice Committee and Accounting Standards Committee of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Past President, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), Singapore Branch
- Past examiner in joint ACCA-ISCA examination scheme