With many years of professional experience, Kian Kiat has assisted businesses in corporate restructuring, insolvency, litigation support and forensic investigation across diverse industries, including law firms, financial services, manufacturing, construction, electronics, and telecommunications.
Kian Kiat was extensively involved in some of South-east Asia’s largest corporate insolvency and restructuring projects. He also led various forensic investigations involving asset tracing and recovery, quantification of loss, forensic accounting, fraud investigation and risk management controls review.
Apart from providing businesses, creditors and lawyers with turnaround consulting and restructuring advisory services, he has also supported forensic investigations for various listed, non-listed and multinational clients in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, China and Thailand.
Prior to joining the firm, Kian Kiat was with a Big 4 accounting firm for over 10 years, overseeing the corporate recovery and forensics division.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Certified Public Accountant, Australia
- Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting & Finance, University of Adelaide, Australia
- Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Insolvency Practitioners Association of Singapore Limited