Paul is the Managing Partner of the Firm. Apart from partner sign-off responsibilities for a diverse portfolio of listed and privately-held clients, his professional experience includes acting as Reporting Auditor for several IPOs on the Singapore Exchange, providing due diligence and transaction support services in acquisitions as well as advisory services to businesses, including listed companies, in corporate turnaround and recovery, corporate ﬁnance and mergers and acquisitions.
Paul joined Price Waterhouse Singapore (predecessor ﬁrm of PricewaterhouseCoopers) in 1987. In 1989, he was transferred to the Sydney, Australia office of Price Waterhouse, where he qualiﬁed as a chartered accountant.
On his return to Singapore in 1993, he joined Ernst & Young as an audit manager. Paul was the ﬁnance manager responsible for the international operations of a Malaysian group in 1995. He joined the Firm in 1996 and was admitted to the partnership in 1997.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CA ANZ)
- Master of Business Administration, Imperial College, London
- Bachelor of Accountancy (Honours), National University of Singapore
OTHER PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- Board Member, Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA)
- Member, ACRA - Public Accountants Oversight Committee
- Deputy Chairman of Assisi Hospice
- Former Member, Council of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA) (2013 to 2019).