Peter is a partner of our Audit Services who specialises in Energy and Commodity Trading clients. With more than 15 years of experience in commodity and treasury, Peter provided various assurance services and financial audit to a number of FTSE 100 clients that included global commodity trading houses, stated-owned oil and gas, LNG, power and utilities companies, global miners and global/regional agriculture trading houses, and financial services.
Peter began his career with PwC Singapore (where he was based in the London office for seven years) in the Treasury and Commodity trading solution group. He garnered extensive experience in the commodity trading and treasury space, and acquired in-depth knowledge of the trading and treasury risk objectives, operating model, and industry expertise in performing assessment of over control environments, policies, and governance.
- Chartered Accountant of Singapore
- Chartered Accountant of England & Wales
- Chartered Member, Association of Corporate Treasurer UK (ACT)
- Bachelor of Accountancy (2nd Upper Class Honours), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, England & Wales (ICAEW)