Partner & Deputy Industry Lead - Energy & Commodities Practice
Peter is a partner of our Assurance Practice who specialises in Energy and Commodity Trading clients. He has extensive experience spanning over several years in commodity and treasury, where he provided various assurance services and ﬁnancial audit to a number of FTSE 100 clients that included global commodity trading houses, stated-owned oil and gas, LNG, power and utilities companies, global miners and global/regional agriculture trading houses, and ﬁnancial services.
Peter began his career with PwC Singapore (based in the London office for seven years) in the Treasury and Commodity Trading Solution Group. He garnered experience in the commodity trading and treasury space, and acquired in-depth knowledge of the trading and treasury risk objectives, operating model, and industry expertise in performing assessment of control environments, policies, and governance.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Registered Public Accountant, Singapore
- Practising Member, Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants, England & Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Member, Association of Corporate Treasurer UK (ACT)
- Bachelor of Accountancy (2nd Upper Class Honours), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore