Your partner in litigation support, dispute resolution and forensic investigation
Litigation accounting calls for a combination of skills in audit, accounting, taxation, consulting, management, information technology, valuations and investigations. These, along with sound commercial expertise, an appreciation of modern business practicalities and an understanding of the intricacies involved in litigation, allow our professionals to provide timely, clear and in-depth financial analysis for lawyers and clients involved in potential or pending litigation or dispute resolution proceedings.
We assist lawyers and clients through the commercial submission process, which includes drafting statements, providing reports during the case and advising on settlement. We also present complex financial concepts and issues in a manner readily understood by the relevant parties and the courts.
Our expertise also cover comprehensive financial forensic investigations to uncover the facts behind fraudulent transactions, financial irregularities and internal control lapses, as well as presentations of our findings and recommendations to various stakeholders, including the Board of Directors and stock exchange.
- Dispute Resolution
- Fact-finding (including assistance in the discovery and analysis of financial information)
- Quantification, Evaluation and Assessment of Economic Loss and Damages
- Valuations of Shares and Businesses
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Expert Testimony
- Preparation of Expert Reports
- Critical Analysis of Other Expert Reports
- Forensic Accounting (including reconstruction of financial statements and information where business records have been lost or destroyed)
- Financial / Fraud Investigation
- Special Audits
- Assets Tracing