RSM has the experience and expertise in the hospitality industry to provide a range of services to assist owners, directors, lenders, investors and other stakeholders.
Our team of chartered accountants have the local industry knowledge needed to provide those in the hospitality sector guidance around the following:
- Acquisition or sale of a business, be it a Registered Club, Pub, Hotel/Motel, Resort, Restaurant or Bar
- Amalgamation advice
- Management advice in the operation of properties
- Business and governance support
- Ability to act as receivers or managers
- Administration or liquidation advice in times of dispute or financial distress
- Specialist advisory and taxation services, including:
- Business planning
- Cashflow projections
- Working capital management
RSM provides hospitality advisory services to support and empower business owners to focus on building the best customer experience possible for both loyal and prospective customers.
As a full-service firm with many locations across Australia, our team provides integrated hospitality accounting solutions in a range of professional services and has developed a deep understanding of the unique challenges faced by those in the hospitality sector. We work together with the various stakeholders to ensure they stay abreast of all the latest regulatory requirements and have a sound understanding of any possible financial risks.
How can we help you?
Our tax, audit and accounting specialists provide a range of services for businesses in the hospitality industry.
We provide pragmatic, commercial advice that equips hospitality business owners with the knowledge to make the right decisions and meet future opportunities. By doing what we do best, it allows you to focus on what you do best – building a strong service for your customers.