We have significant experience working with clients who are recipients of government assistance including grants and contract payments, and philanthropic support including bequests, endowments, donations and fund raisings. We are experienced in addressing the regulatory requirements of government and other fund providers including grant acquittal, obtaining or maintaining tax exempt status and fringe benefit tax exemptions.
We understand the importance of preserving an entity’s reputation within the community through accountable, transparent and ethical operations. Our clients can achieve their community objectives and develop their organisation.
Our tax, audit and accounting specialists provide a range of services for organisations in the Not-for-Profit sector.
These services include:
- External audit - We provide assurance services to enable effective, transparent and timely accountability to government, benefactors, fund providers, lenders, service recipients and the community at large.
- Internal audit - We address the issues associated with ongoing business operations, systems, technology, governance and major change initiatives. We focus on enabling technologies and processes that impact business controls.
- Risk management - Risk management is an integral part of good management practice. It is therefore imperative that Boards develop a standardised process for the identification, analysis and treatment of all risks across the organisation. We provide assurance to governing Boards and management that key risks are identified and managed in the interest of the entity and the community it serves.
- Corporate governance - We assist governing Boards to operate in an effective, transparent and accountable manner in the best interest of members, fund providers, constituents, and the community.
- Secretarial and administration - We provide the administration and secretarial support to an organisation to enable key staff to concentrate on service delivery.
- Implementation of the NDIS