When it comes to separating, no two cases are the same.
Some clients will have assets that they are looking to grow or protect, while others may be under financial hardship and considering engaging an insolvency specialist.
Whatever the situation your client is facing, it is important to understand what options are available and how you can guide them to get the best possible outcomes.
This one-hour webinar covered both sides of the financial spectrum:
To guide clients that may be experiencing financial difficulties and considering an insolvency appointment, Shannon O’Connor from Perth’s Restructuring & Recovery team discussed:
- Indicators of insolvency for individuals and companies
- What bankruptcy is and how it can affect family law proceedings
- Recent personal insolvency statistics
On the flip side, if you have a client that has assets they are looking to utilise, Simon Robinson from Sydney’s Financial Services team examined:
- Taking stock post-separation/death - What’s next?
- The importance of structuring for your client’s situation
- Building and protecting your client’s wealth
Watch the full webinar below: