Adam is a senior manager and a business transformation expert in the Restructuring and Recovery division in the Canberra office.
Adam loves working with people to find the solution. After entrenching himself in a business and assessing its opportunities, he finds it extremely satisfying working with a variety of stakeholders to achieve the best outcome. His role is not just about numbers, it’s about people’s lives, and that’s why he works hard to find a solution that provides maximum benefit for all parties.
Before joining RSM, Adam used to work as an accountant at a small boutique accounting firm.
"I am motivated by providing assistance to numerous owners for implementing strategies to restructure their businesses in a way that meets their desired needs."
In his spare time, you’ll find Adam attempting almost any outdoor activity with a particular interest in rugby league, motorbikes and recently mountain biking.
When the Canberra winter sets in, Adam enjoys spending time with his family, watching sports and going to the gym, trying to never take anything too seriously.
Solutions Adam Provides
- Corporate Insolvency Services
- Restructuring, recovery, and insolvency expertise
- Asset Protection / Structuring for Directors and Business
- Business Restructuring
- Financial Investigations
- Litigation support/business valuations
- Official liquidations
- Business recovery
- Family business meeting facilitation and mediation
- High-level government and commercial consulting
- Valuations and investigations
- Restructuring and recovery advice strategic and business reviews
- Managing operations and realisation strategy for a South Australian Gold mine subject to receivership.
- Confidential review of a not-for-profit medical enterprise and mapping out various options have now allowed the board to improve the net balance sheet via debt compromises and Government funding support.
- Member of Chartered Accountant
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- CAANZ Candidate of the Module (Top mark of all candidates) – Taxation
- CAANZ Certificate of Merit (Top 5% of all candidates) – Financial Accounting & Reporting