We understand Australia's unique heritage and environment. To cater for that, RSM provides specialist services to cater for Indigenous organisations. specialist services.
Over the history of RSM we have understood the importance of farming to the Australian economy and have developed rural accounting services which are tailored to the unique challenges farmers face when managing their business.We established our Indigenous Advisory Services team in 2005, with the involvement of expert personnel from our various offices in metropolitan, rural and regional Australia.
Indigenous advisory services are delivered through our national network of offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra, Karratha, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and Wagga Wagga.
Our proven record in being able to undertake a variety of federal and state government projects associated with Indigenous and non-government organisations with extensive regional and remote experience.
Demonstrating our remote engagement capability and experience, we have undertaken engagements in regions including the Kimberley Region of Western Australia, Alice Springs and the remote communities of the Central Desert Region of Western Australia, Cape York, the Far West and North West regions of NSW, North Queensland, regional Victoria, Northern Territory and regional South Australia.
We can provide indigenous advisory services on a local, state and national level in the following areas:
- funds administrations/grant controller appointments
- special administrations, investigations and examinations under the Corporations (Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander) Act 2006
- organisational and specific reviews
- community engagement and facilitation
- business development and capacity building
- investigator and administrator appointments under the NSW Aboriginal Land Rights Act 1983
- feasibility studies
- business planning
- due diligence and solvency assessments
- risk assessments
- code of conduct investigations