Daniel is a financial planner based at RSM in Perth. He started in the financial planning industry in 2005 and joined the firm in 2015 as a financial planner. He enjoys working in partnership with people who are motivated to create a better lifestyle for themselves and their family. Daniel aims to build long term relationships with his clients and provide clear advice that has a meaningful impact in their lives.
Each of us have our own vision for a better lifestyle and Daniel believes his role is to understand that unique vision, to create a personalised roadmap to assist in reaching your goals and provide ongoing guidance to ensure that you can stay on track, even when your circumstances change.
RSM Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd ABN 22 009 176 354 AFS Licence No 238282
Solutions Daniel provides
Daniel provides advice in all areas of financial planning and specialises in the following areas:
- harnessing your income
- protecting what you already have
- building savings and investments
- personalising superannuation
- preparing for and managing retirement
- education and support
- Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Bachelor of Commerce – Economics and Financial Planning (Curtin University)