Danielle is a Principal in the Tax Services division in the Sydney office.
Danielle has specialised in international taxation for the past 10 years, with a focus on transfer pricing and international tax.
Danielle has assisted her clients with their international tax planning and transfer pricing needs, ranging from Significant Global Entities (SGE) assessment, Country-by-Country (CBC) reporting, transfer pricing planning and advisory to transfer pricing compliance and documentation. She has worked with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from start-ups to listed multinational corporate groups. Her duties at RSM include liaising with clients on international issues, looking into technical legislation and teaching junior staff members.
"I love a challenge and learning new things."
Danielle has worked extensively with other firms in the RSM network to assist in the delivery of these services. Before joining RSM, she worked at Subway and still loves the smell of their bread!
Outside of work Danielle enjoys being active outdoors playing netball, touch football and going for bushwalks. She also loves making cocktails and recently made an (amateur) cocktail book.
SOLUTIONS DANIELLE PROVIDES
Danielle has experience in transfer pricing and international tax, including but not limited to:
- Assisting clients with their SGE obligations in Australia, including compliance with CBC Reporting regime
- Co-ordinating global transfer pricing engagements within the RSM network for outbound structured entities;
- Addressing the transfer pricing compliance needs of her Australian clients;
- Conducting benchmarking analyses for a wide variety of transactions including loans, royalties, services etc.;
- Assisting with the preparation and/or review of the International Dealings Schedule;
- Assisting with transfer pricing adjustments required in the corporate income tax returns
- Assisting with transfer pricing and Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law audits by the Australian Taxation Office; and
- Assisting clients in addressing their transfer pricing compliance obligations in a practical and cost-effective manner.
Danielle has been involved in:
- Assisting with the development of RSM protocols for SGE clients.
- Managing the Australian and outbound transfer pricing planning and compliance of ASX listed entities.
- Finance structuring for an income tax and transfer pricing perspective for large inbound investments.
- Defending clients from transfer pricing audits/reviews as well as Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law reviews by the Australian Taxation Office.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce - Accounting (University of Western Sydney)
- Master of Taxation Law (University of Sydney)