Danielle has specialised in international taxation for the past 10 years, with a focus on transfer pricing and international tax.
Danielle has assisted her clients with their international tax planning and transfer pricing needs, ranging from SGE assessment, CBC reporting, transfer pricing planning and advisory to transfer pricing compliance and documentation. She has worked with a broad spectrum of clients ranging from start-ups to listed multinational corporate groups.
Danielle has worked extensively with other firms in the RSM network to assist in the delivery of these services.
SOLUTIONS DANIELLE PROVIDES
Danielle has experience in transfer pricing and international tax, including but not limited to:
- Assisting clients with their SGE obligations in Australia, including compliance with Country-by-Country Reporting regime
- Co-ordinating global transfer pricing engagements within the RSM network for outbound structured entities;
- Addressing the transfer pricing compliance needs of her Australian clients;
- Conducting benchmarking analyses for a wide variety of transactions including loans, royalties, services etc.;
- Assisting with the preparation and/or review of the International Dealings Schedule;
- Assisting with transfer pricing adjustments required in the corporate income tax returns.
- Assisting with transfer pricing and Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law audits by the Australian Taxation Office; and
- Assisting clients in addressing their transfer pricing compliance obligations in a practical and cost-effective manner.
Danielle has been involved in:
- Assisting with the development of RSM protocols for SGE clients.
- Managing the Australian and outbound transfer pricing planning and compliance of ASX listed entities.
- Finance structuring for an income tax and transfer pricing perspective for large inbound investments.
- Defending clients from transfer pricing audits/reviews as well as Multinational Anti-Avoidance Law reviews by the Australian Taxation Office.
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Business and Commerce (Accounting)
- Master of Taxation Law (University of Sydney)