David is a Partner in the Restructuring & Recovery Division in Melbourne and a registered company liquidator.
He has over nine years’ experience advising businesses, financiers and government bodies, with a focus on the provision of practical and commercial solutions that enable his clients to overcome the specific business issues.
David Mutton is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd .
Solutions DAVID PROVIDES
David can provide a wide range of corporate recovery solutions, be it as an informal, scope specific engagement, or in the form of an external administration as governed by the Corporations Act.
His specialties include financial viability assessments and solvency reviews, official and voluntary liquidation, receivership and other controllerships, voluntary administration, as well as investigative accountant and forensic roles.
- Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority (VRQA)
- Provides financial monitoring / viability assessments of registered training organisations and other education providers that are registered with the VRQA
- Knee Transport Pty Ltd (OL)
- Litigation leading to recovery of phoenix transactions undertaken prior to the liquidator’s appointment
- Royal Taxis Pty Ltd (CVL)
- Orchestrated the sale of a large taxi fleet, financed by multiple secured creditors
- Viking Group
- Supervised the execution of search and seizure warrants resulting the partial recovery of 500+ missing items of plant and equipment including trucks, trailers, exotic vehicles and other machinery
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Registered company liquidator
- Bachelor of Commerce (Monash University)
- Bachelor of Economics (Monash University)